Clear All

• RonD
    replied
    Thanks Mr Hand,
    Ronald

Leave a comment:

• scrollsawart
    replied
    Hi Ron. Charles Hand here. The Excalibur saw as what we once knew is now called King Excelsior in Canada and King Industrial in the U.S. For your saw, since you are in Canada, parts are available at Tegs Tools & Machinery, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Website is www.tegstools.com Phone number is 905-545-5585. I hope this will be helpful for you. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• RonD
    replied
    NC, it is the blade tilt handle and I will contact King Canada
    I sent a Email to Charles Hand
    Thanks,
    Ronald

Leave a comment:

• keystonecop
    replied
    sent a private message.. for some reason the Canadian scroll saw expert Charles Hand cannot post on this site..

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    Ron if you are talking about this part you can get a Pegas chuck/holder from Bear Woods in Canada. The Pegas chuck/holder is far better then the original Ex one.

Leave a comment:

• RonD
    replied
    Yes Randy, that is exactly what I have missing
    Thanks for the part number to tell King
    Ronald

Leave a comment:

• hotshot
    replied
    Ronald, I have that same saw, but not entirely sure what part you are talking about. The handle that tightens the rack/pinion on these saws are usually screwed onto the pinon knob. Did yours break/fall off? There should be no external tools required for that saw.

That said, I have good news for you. If you have the Green Ex, the Excelsior/King scrollsaws sold in Canada have the exact same parts as it relates to the rack/pinion. Rest of the parts are also identical except for a couple of Dust collection components . If you have the black EX, than all parts are identical, including the dust collection. Not sure if you have Pegas dealers in Canada yet or not, but those saws also have parts identical to what you are looking for (they do have upgraded clamps).

If I'm understanding you correctly, in the King/Excelsior manual, the part you are looking for is called the "Blade Tilt Lock Handle", and is part number: 24-00211280

Here is the manual: http://files.kingcanada.com/catalog/...e%20manual.pdf

-------Randy
    Last edited by hotshot; 01-25-2020, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RonD
    started a topic I have lost my wrench thing for my Excalibur

I have lost my wrench thing for my Excalibur

Hello, I have been out of this for a while but it is a shame as my scroll saw is still new, what is discouraging is that for some reason ( I am the reason) I lost the plastic wrench thing to tighten the
    the dial on the rack and pinion on my Excalibur General 21 made in Taiwan. I bought it from Home Hardware in Huntsville Ontario Canada. the thing is they don't carry these anymore as they are not made, about 8 years old. Where can I find a replacement . The rack and pinion does not lock without it I am from Canada
    Thanks,
    Ronald

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X