Great Customer Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Customer Service

Hi folks, I'm not sure where this should be posted, so I apologize in advance if it doesn't belong here.

This a post I put on several forums. I thought most people would be interested, but I don't know who is on the other forums.

I just wanted everyone to know about my recent purchase from QTE North America. I ordered the new Pagas Head Clamp Set for my ailing EX-21 on 1/19 and was excited to receive them in about a week. When I opened the box, my excitement waned because I noticed that I was sent the wrong set of clamps and my saw is pretty much out of service.

I called QTE this morning (FRI.), and received the best customer service I have ever experienced. I spoke with Richard Boehl and he immediately knew what my problem was and couldn't apologize enough. Rich quickly looked up my order and promised to ship out the correct set quickly, well in less then an hour, I got an e-mail that said my clamp set was on the way to the east coast via express mail, and I should expect them in a few days.

I would highly recommend that anyone who needs or wants Pegas parts, to purchase from QTENorth America, INC. www.Qtena.com

Rick
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Good to hear about the good service. I ordered mine from Bearwoods with similar results.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Thanks Rick for sharing. Great to know that they have great prices and services.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

As Bruce always says, you buy from a place for the customer service, not the item. You can get the item anywhere. Good to know!!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Don in Brooklin On
          Reply to wipe on poly and tack cloth
          by Don in Brooklin On
          I use wipe on poly quite often and I apply 2 thin coats before sanding with 220 or 320. I wipe with a lint free. Someone told me not to use tack cloth as you can leave behind a wee bit of beeswax witch could cause issues later on.

I make sure that the surface is dry and not tacky before...
          Yesterday, 05:41 AM
        • dwssr2
          wipe on poly and tack cloth
          by dwssr2
          Question, when sanding polyurethane in between coats, using a tack cloth, is it ok to wipe on poly while the project seems tacky or should a person wait a few hours to let it dry?
          How necessary is it to sand between coats of polyurethane? I am sure people have a lot of different opinions and...
          04-24-2019, 05:58 PM
        • tgiro01
          Reply to Do you know what this Is?
          by tgiro01
          Betty asked: "Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due to its complexity but - if they leave it laying around and a child gets a part and chokes, is that my responsibility or theirs?"...
          04-24-2019, 12:20 PM
        • RJweb
          by RJweb
          The problem now a days everyone is sue happy, no matter who’s at fault, RJ...
          04-24-2019, 10:03 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          Don’t forget to carry insurance if you sell a lot. It’s a necessary expense and a good "silent" partner and hope it stays that way. Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due...
          04-24-2019, 08:44 AM
        Working...
        X