hand bell ornament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand bell ornament

Anyone with a better memory or inventory know where I can get a hand bell ornament pattern? I know I cut some a few years back but can't seem to find the pattern. I do believe do believe it was in one of the two magazines?
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

I saw one his morning in an older book, which I can’t find now, Diana Thompson pattern. I made tha one too. I’ll keep looking for the issue.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

SSW holiday 2002. Is that it?
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
        SSW holiday 2002. Is that it?
        No Betty that is not it.
        Scott

Comment

This is what it looks like. I have one left

IMG_0981.jpg
          Scott

Comment

Do you remember approx how long ago? I have all the mags and there are thousands of patterns. I’m searching for “new old” patterns for myself so I’ll let you know if I see it.
            Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X