Rose Trivet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Trivet

This is a Steve Good pattern. The pattern includes initials, but I decided not to include an initial. I used 1/2" Cherry approximately 6" in diameter. It doesn't show, but there are three plastic round feet on the bottom. I used FD UR #3 blades. The finish is sanding sealer, sanding, and one coat of spray Shellac. Comments welcome.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

I've made a few of these as gifts for family. They look really nice. I've been told I should sell them, but not sure i could get enough for them to justify the time it takes to cut one.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
      I've made a few of these as gifts for family. They look really nice. I've been told I should sell them, but not sure i could get enough for them to justify the time it takes to cut one.

Steve
      This is the second one I made. It does take time to make, but time at the scroll saw is not work.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• robdperry
        New from Port Angeles Washington
        by robdperry
        Using the Forum to make a decision on purchasing my first scroll saw instead of a drone.
        Today, 01:52 PM
      • garryatpa
        Reply to Vintage scroll saw identification
        by garryatpa
        Just looking at The New Scroll Saw Handbook by Patrick Spielman and found a picture of this saw on page 47. Make is unknown and photo was submitted by a Henry Aldinger. Is submitted as an early electric scroll saw.

Garry
        Today, 01:40 PM
      • Rolf
        Clock hardware Kits.
        by Rolf
        A new member ralph123 left me a private message. Asking if I still provided kits for the Wooden gear clock in the Summer 2013 issue if SSWWC.
        Ralph I sent you a private message.

Yes I do still make the kits.
        Today, 08:49 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to A Bear In The Woods
        by Rolf
        I checked out that site and found a CNC/ SVG file for $1.99 plus $25 shipping! for a digital file NOPE....
        Today, 08:38 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Phone call from son.
        by will8989
        Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
        Yesterday, 10:53 PM
      Working...
      X