Looking for copy of Creative Woodworks Jan 2014 issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for copy of Creative Woodworks Jan 2014 issue

I've misplaced my copy of Creative Woodworks and Crafts Magazine, from January 2014. It has one of my designs in it (Polar Sunset), and I'd really like to have replacement copy. Anyone have one they want to part with? Thanks for considering it.
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

I gave all of my duplicate copies away. Sorry
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I also do not have any duplicate copies. Sometimes available on EBay.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

www.sandyoaksonline.com

Comment

Linda, Polar Sunset is in February 2014 CWC , is that the one you are looking for? If you still need it PM me your snail mail address.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

That's the one! Thanks guys for looking. Linda

Comment

Wood Dog, you are the greatest! Thank you for helping me.....and to the others of you who responded or looked. It's great to have friends.

Comment

Linda, glad things worked out.

There was a whole set of mags on ebay, not long after the company folded. I should have jumped on it, I"ve been checking back periodically to see if another collection appears.
              "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

Hind sight is a big problem of mine. When they filed for bankruptcy I should've asked for extra copies of each of the ones with my pieces in them, as well as filled in any holes I had in my series. They still owed me for 4 issues with projects of mine, and it would have been at least a token payment. Hind sight. Woulda-shoulda-coulda. :-)

Comment

I constantly look for back issues to complete a full set and I'm about 16 issues shy. Assorted copies under issue 33.

I find most of the time back issues listed on Ebay are listed a bit too high price. There are ones currently listed that I believe are from the early 2000s. (There is one listed from Nov 2013 which has your Cockatoos Waiting pattern.)

Linda according to my spread sheet on all the issues I have it looks like your patterns are in 2013-2014.

Karl
                  Last edited by KarlB; 02-17-2017, 06:44 PM. Reason: fixing typos
                  Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

You are right about my "era" of time writing for them. It was fun and taught me a lot. When I do a custom piece, I take similar pictures for my clients and email them "teaser" pictures. They love watching the progression of their wood piece coming to life. I don't have as many back issues as you. I have a few from the 1990's. Then more regular. And Ebay does indeed seem way too much most of the time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DWSudekum
                      Reply to Scrollmania is still available for another year
                      DWSudekum
                      Dave any chance of making it stand alone?

DW
                      Today, 12:21 AM
                    • DaveVanEss
                      Scrollmania is still available for another year
                      DaveVanEss
                      I just paid for another year for scrollmania,com. Is cost me $170. If any of you bowl makers use PolyDraw and would like to support it, there is a donation button on the front page. I am presently looking to find a permanent home for these tools. I am not a young man and I want to be sure that...
                      Today, 12:05 AM
                    • NiftyWoodCraft
                      Reply to More Miniature Birdhouses
                      NiftyWoodCraft
                      beautiful, Denny, as always!...
                      Yesterday, 07:15 PM
                    • Jo Labre
                      Reply to White Tail Deer
                      Jo Labre
                      Wow, NiftyWoodCraft - I feel honored. Your first post is a compliment to me! Welcome to the forum. The nice folks here are helpful and willing to share their information. Be sure to take advantage of the search function. I used it alot when I was researching tools to buy.
                      Yesterday, 07:06 PM
                    • Sandy Oaks
                      Reply to More Miniature Birdhouses
                      Sandy Oaks
                      I use 1 3/8"x1 3/8" stock, nothing really hard. I really like compound cutting....
                      Yesterday, 06:58 PM
                    Working...
                    X