Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About micro mIni drill bit

Hi everyone
    were does everyone get there mini drill bit sets and chuck to hold them I use to buy some at woodsmith store near me but they no longer sell them anymore
    thank you for my help
    Last edited by daveswoodworking; 12-08-2016, 02:09 PM.
    Dewalt 788

I used to get mine from Mike Morlach, but now he sold out to Wooden Teddy Bear -- http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com...39&cat=&page=1
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

I'm looking for the 20 piece set .61 thru .80 it's in a blue case When I use to get it. it cost me about 6.00 for the setbu I could never find the chuck for the smaller bits
      Last edited by daveswoodworking; 12-08-2016, 02:27 PM.
      Dewalt 788

Comment

Originally posted by daveswoodworking View Post
        I'm looking for the 20 piece set .61 thru .80 it's in a blue case When I use to get it. it cost me about 6.00 for the setbu I could never find the chuck for the smaller bits
        Amazon has a ton of them to choose from.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page...0drill%20chuck

The drill bits as mentioned I got from Mike. No sense buying ones you do not need and buying more of the ones you do need.
        John T.

Comment

Sloan's Woodshop also has them. http://www.sloanswoodshop.com/drill_bits.htm

Comment

I don't have a credit card so I'm unable to order so I'll have to keep looking
            Dewalt 788

Comment

Where did you find that set for $6?
              Rolf
              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Woodsmith store
                Dewalt 788

Comment

I get my bits from widget supply, prices are great. Check there.

DEWALT 788 and Hegner 18vs..... AND STILL CUTTIN IT UP!!!!

Member of Scrollsaw Association of the World

Comment

I actually recently saw numbered bits at my Menards store. Don't know how good they are - I didn't need any at the time

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mtwoodguy
                      Reply to Hi All
                      by mtwoodguy
                      Welcome Ian from Reno Nevada! Glad to have you aboard. Some saws can be frustrating, and others we love. Lots of help available here.
                      Today, 03:11 PM
                    • Kingpin
                      Hi All
                      by Kingpin
                      Hello Everyone, Just joined and wanted to say hi I am Ian from England, Been working with wood most of My life in one form or another and only recently acquired a cheap little saw that I am yet to use in anger
                      Today, 12:53 PM
                    • Linda In Phoenix
                      Reply to Bruce’s new toys
                      by Linda In Phoenix
                      $35 was a great price no matter what. Bruce definitely scored big time. And by the same token, the wife found new homes for her hubby's stuff that she had no use for. I'd rather sell cheap to someone who may actually use them than any other purpose.
                      Today, 10:54 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Bruce’s new toys
                      by will8989
                      After cleaning the wheel and going through the drawers he found all the attachments/tools that came with the grinder. He priced everything and it was $500 plus. A member was selling the tools tor the wife of a member whose husband died last year. You think SLRA is picky with measuring, you should see...
                      Today, 10:22 AM
                    • NC Scroller
                      Reply to Original DW-788 Dewalt scroll saw made by Excalibur & sold by Sommerville
                      by NC Scroller
                      Yes, there is a market for the original. I think there are a couple other FL scrollers on this site. There are also a few on the Scrollsaw Village site. I would try scroll saw sites before I attempt Facebook Market Place or Craigslist....
                      Today, 09:47 AM
                    Working...
                    X