Scroll Saw Jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll Saw Jewellery

I am about to work with a scroll saw (beginner only) and saw a painted scroll saw brooch in the shape of a woman-hat and all. Does anyone know a site to get patterns for wearable brooches, earrings etc.? Would really appreciate your help. Thanks. Sharon Frances

Re: Scroll Saw Jewellery

I just popped over to google.com and type in scroll saw patterns and got a little over 4,000 hits one of them may suit your needs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to New part for Supermax
      by will8989
      After a day of sanding cardholder strips for SIX hours which should have taken 2, Bruce is trying to square the table again. It didn’t hold square and he could only put one strip in at a time instead of 3 across. Any suggestions? This should not be this hard. I would expect this from a cheap sander...
      Today, 09:48 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Hegner spares
      by will8989
      At least yours showed up. Mine are still MIA. We’re moving my area around to do some work, so I’m sure they will show up. I feel the same way about parts. In 19 years I have spent approximately $600 in replacing worn out parts. Couldn’t be happier with my Hegner.
      Today, 09:44 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to A Bear In The Woods
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Gorgeous in so many ways!
      Yesterday, 06:24 PM
    • Misouri Wayne
      Reply to Hegner spares
      by Misouri Wayne
      I lost a blade clamp and had to order more. It showed up on the floor about 6 months later, like magic.
      Spare parts for anything can be expensive. Often low volume but it is sure nice to be able to buy parts for a 20 year old machine and not have to scrap it out or jury rig some repair.
      Yesterday, 03:51 PM
    • Misouri Wayne
      Reply to A Bear In The Woods
      by Misouri Wayne
      I'm impressed!
      Yesterday, 03:47 PM
    Working...
    X