compound patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compound patterns

I am new to scroll sawing and have found my passion!!! I just got Sam Keener's book '128 compound scroll saw patterns' from the library and have made my first 3D figure, a sail boat on one side and a dolphin on the other. I am fascinated by these '2-in-1' designs. Can anyone tell me other books that have these designs, or if Keener has written any more books???
    Thanks, Betsypup

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to More toys
    by NC Scroller
    Very clever. I can see them bringing lots of smiles.
    Today, 09:24 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to More toys
    by Rolf
    You do some really nice work. Those trucks are are really nice. I don't hink I have ever seen a cement mixer before.
    Are they your own design?
    Today, 09:13 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
    by Rolf
    NY is a mess, we have not even tried yet....
    Today, 09:11 AM
  • NC Scroller
    by NC Scroller
    NC opened it up to 65+ the week of January 11. It took us an hour plus to get appointments online through one of the major hospital systems. We had to go to separate places but both my wife and I had our first dose of the vaccine on January 21st and appointments for the second one on Feb 23rd. The...
    Today, 08:55 AM
  • meflick
    by meflick
    I’m too young yet don’t meet other guidelines. We are still 75 and over or health care workers I believe. My husband is in health care, so he has now gotten both of his shots. At this rate, I figure I will be doing good if I get sometime this summer. Glad hubby got his, figure he was my biggest...
    Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Working...
X