pattern search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pattern search

I am looking for a pattern that I beleive is called Grandpa's Workshop. It has nuts and bolts cut out around the outside
    of the rim. It is a 2 layer plate pattern. Any help will be greatly appreciated. ???

Re: pattern search

The pattern you are looking for is in creative woodworks and crafts June 1998 issue. I have this pattern but have no idea how to give it to you!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Bruce at the sawmill
      by will8989
      This video was taken where Bruce volunteers at the sawmill. Bruce is the tall one at the back of the saw.
      https://youtu.be/ffsJjR0Sc3c
      Yesterday, 09:27 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to How to start the day
      by will8989
      No worries Linda, I have all my receipts since we bought the house, the updates on the updates!
      Yesterday, 09:22 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to elementary questions
      by vgraf
      Cute Pattern.
      I have good success treating the wood with spry shellac before cutting. There will not be a problem painting the pieces with craft paint over the shellac. As previously said, just be sure to keep the paint off of the cut edges. If you want to seal the craft paint, a light spray coat...
      Yesterday, 09:14 PM
    • dwssr2
      Reply to elementary questions
      by dwssr2

This is the puzzle, for some reason I usualy make my puzzels with thicker stock, sometimes 3/4 oak or pine or poplar. I have made puzzels in the past I just wanted to get some fresh ideas on blades and finish. I like the idea of applying shellac first that is if the paint sitll covers...
      Yesterday, 06:30 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post #7
      by will8989
      No more waiting for weeks to start therapy. The sooner you use the replacement the better. Bruce was doing mild hand exercises the day after his surgery and bending slightly at the elbow. They expected him in pt for at least 6-9 months. He stopped in February and is doing home therapy, like lifting...
      Yesterday, 01:29 PM
    Working...
    X