Another Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Just thought that I would introduce myself. My 13 year old daughter and I have been scrolling for a couple of years. Working on some clocks - inspired by Bill Young. Glad to find him here. I hope that everyone remains civil and tries to help each other here.

Re: Another Newbie

Welcome aboard Stewart;
    This board has seen a lot of new action and new members in recent days. How about a big hand for all the new members.

Let the questions and answers and discussions begin. We are all here to help.
    W.Y.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rodney Brown
      Reply to Flamingo
      by Rodney Brown
      Great project, Alex. Very clean cuts. Love the finish product.
      Today, 09:10 PM
    • Rodney Brown
      Reply to Wedding Sign
      by Rodney Brown
      Excellent work, Jim. A project that can be cherished a lifetime!
      Today, 09:08 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Production mode
      by Jim McDonald
      Finally got my energy level up enough to drag the saw out and get started on thank you state magnets for for all of my critical care nurses and doctors. They truly became like family in those days.
      This is 24 of the first 34 I am doing. These are all cut from some 3/8" wood I had intended...
      Today, 06:48 PM
    • handibunny
      Reply to Wedding Sign
      by handibunny
      Beautiful piece of work, and beautiful girl. May you and your family have many happy years ahead!
      Today, 05:59 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Wedding Sign
      by Jim McDonald
      I said in late winter I was going to make a sign for my son's wedding. Becky thought I was crazy for working on it so early, but considering my current health issues, I am glad I finished early.
      Knew nothing about making a sign, but knew I could cut, so I jumped in--blind to some of the challenges...
      Today, 02:45 PM
    Working...
    X