New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

New here. Looking forward to some great pictures of everyones work.

Re: New Here

Welcome B.Smith.Hope to see you on this forum alot.Dont let the big spaces between posts dicourage you,we have a lot of lurkers here,seem to be afraid to post for some reason.Take care and Happy scrolling.
    Mark

Comment

Hi B. Smith
      I'm fairly new here as well. Nice site. Hope a bunch more join soon. The more the merrier.
      I'll post new things I make as I go along and it would be nice to see some of yours as well. You can see some more stuff I've made by clicking on this link

http://bill710us.tripod.com/

W.Y.

Comment

hi There
        I am new here. Just signed up. Hope to be active and maaybe post some of my work. Glad to see Bill here.

Comment

Hi Clem;
          Your name is familiar. Are you that good looking red haired fellow that had his mugshot on Jim Barrys site when it was in business?
          Either way, it's good to see you joined this one. looks like lots of new members here lately
          W.Y.

Comment

Hey Bill
            Yup that'd be me.
            We are finally getting some better weather. I guess you are probably basking in the warmth out there?
            8)

Comment

Not real warm yet but warm enough to start building a little 12' fishing boat outside in the next week or so. That'l cut into my scrolling time a little but a guy has to go fishing...........
              W.Y.

Comment

new here allso,looking forward to this forum,well put together.will try to post,still finding my way around,it takes me awhile.will make it in time,nice to see Bill again.

Comment

new to here to glad to find ya bill looks like a good board bin driftin after jims site went down to bad ? hope this one lasts. :P

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
                    Today, 09:57 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                    by Rolf
                    So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
                    I like the fact...
                    Today, 08:34 AM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by will8989
                    Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
                    Today, 08:17 AM
                  • Sandy Oaks
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by Sandy Oaks
                    Way to go, Betty. Our farmers market does not allow craft sales.
                    Today, 08:17 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by Rolf
                    Good for you! Who designed the small nativity?
                    Today, 08:10 AM
                  Working...
                  X