Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to form Scroller & Intarisa

Hi to all and you too bill,
    Well I finaly got here. From what I have seen tonight looks like I might stay for a while. I have been a wood worker all my life,but just started scrolling and intarisa in September of last year. If you would like to see some of my work my site is, www.c-b-woodpeckershop.com It has a littel of every thing I do in it. I want to thank Bill Y. for the invite to come see this site.
          From
     C-B-Woodpecker Shop
        Charlie & Betsy   :P

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Shrink wrap systems
    by Linda In Phoenix
    What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
    The bags seem easier on the surface.
    But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
    Today, 03:24 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
    by will8989
    Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
    Today, 10:32 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    by Sandy Oaks
    As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
    Today, 09:46 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
    by NC Scroller
    I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
    Today, 07:42 AM
  • NC Scroller
    by NC Scroller
    I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
    Today, 07:39 AM
Working...
X