Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to form Scroller & Intarisa

Hi to all and you too bill,
    Well I finaly got here. From what I have seen tonight looks like I might stay for a while. I have been a wood worker all my life,but just started scrolling and intarisa in September of last year. If you would like to see some of my work my site is, www.c-b-woodpeckershop.com It has a littel of every thing I do in it. I want to thank Bill Y. for the invite to come see this site.
    From
    C-B-Woodpecker Shop
    Charlie & Betsy :P

Re: New to form Scroller & Intarisa

Hi Charlie in Garfield.
    Glad you made it . You double posted but so did I at the start.
    So what are you making these days.
    W.Y.

Comment

Welcome Charlie and Betsy,

Hope to see more pictures besides the guy who is taking it easy.     Just kidding.  

Mike M  

Comment

Well Bill & Mik,
        Just finished a humming bird and Night Flight 100 pcs. It is 3 gees flying across the moon,no pix yet but soon,the gees are in a frame that is 27' across and 8 sided.
        I have put the saw up just for a while to put in a new bath room but will get back to it.
        Best wishes
        Charlie & Betsy :P

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to My beauties
          by will8989
          He puts biscuts between the long pieces, is that what you meant? He has stainless screws in the lips then puts the plugs on top of that. Scott, cutting one doesn’t take long. It’s the removing of the tiny drill hole, spraying each piece with distilled water, letting dry, sanding and sometimes flap...
          Yesterday, 10:55 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
          by Rolf
          Like Bob said clamp a straight edge to the table and adjust it to compensate for the blade drift. There are some blades that have no or very little drift. Like the Olson PGT series it also seems to me that the Pegas MGT 3 or larger cut very straight....
          Yesterday, 07:54 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to My beauties
          by Rolf
          I now you do beautiful work but I have to say your attention to details on these baskets is impressive. soft smooth edges, no visible glue squeeze out. And of course the cutting boards are beautiful. I am guessing that Bruce cut a spline in the end of the board and then dowels. I have not seen that...
          Yesterday, 07:49 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to My beauties
          by NC Scroller
          You are one busy lady. About how long does it take to cut one?
          Yesterday, 05:51 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Hegner Multimax-18 for sale Tucson
          by NC Scroller
          Good luck.
          Yesterday, 05:47 AM
        Working...
        X