Finished the Little Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the Little Boat

Here's a couple pictures of the the boat with it's new paint and varnish.
    It just need some hardware installed now and then look out fishies... here I come
    W.Y.

Fishing Boat Finished ... Off Topic

I posted  a couple pictures of the fishing boat I just finished making . It's in the General WW forum of this site if anyone wants to have a peek.
    W.Y. :

Comment

Re: Finished the Little Boat

Nice Job! It looks really good....now you have a widdle wed boat and a widdle wed truck to pull it wiff!

Comment

It's not a truck. It's a twuck and I'm goint to paint the twailer wed too and take Elmer Fudd fishing with me.
        W.Y.

Comment

W.Y. Great job on the boat... BUT!! It is much to nice to fish out of. I would hate to think of dropping a nightcrawler on the deck and then stepping on it. But a beautiful job.

steve

Comment

Excellent...

Comment

Sounds wike fun to me!!

Comment

Great job Bill but what is that thing you have mounted to the trailer tongue? It has my curiosity piqued.
                Grandpa Grizzly

Comment

That thingy is just one of my little brainstorms. It serves three purposes.
                  (1) When I sat the trailer tongue down it would sit in the dirt or gravel .The underneath part of the thingy keeps it off the ground.
                  (2) I am tall ... 6' 1 1/2' and I had to bend down low to get under the tongue to raise it and then when I came up, the back end of the trailer wanted to hit ground because of the small 8' wheels. The dowel at the top goes right through so I can lift it from either side without bending low and push or pull from a straighter back position.
                  (3) I now have a steel ring in the front of the boat and that dowel is just handy dandy for tying the front of the boat to with a rope.
                  W.Y.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rodney Brown
                    Reply to Flamingo
                    by Rodney Brown
                    Great project, Alex. Very clean cuts. Love the finish product.
                    Today, 09:10 PM
                  • Rodney Brown
                    Reply to Wedding Sign
                    by Rodney Brown
                    Excellent work, Jim. A project that can be cherished a lifetime!
                    Today, 09:08 PM
                  • Jim McDonald
                    Production mode
                    by Jim McDonald
                    Finally got my energy level up enough to drag the saw out and get started on thank you state magnets for for all of my critical care nurses and doctors. They truly became like family in those days.
                    This is 24 of the first 34 I am doing. These are all cut from some 3/8" wood I had intended...
                    Today, 06:48 PM
                  • handibunny
                    Reply to Wedding Sign
                    by handibunny
                    Beautiful piece of work, and beautiful girl. May you and your family have many happy years ahead!
                    Today, 05:59 PM
                  • Jim McDonald
                    Wedding Sign
                    by Jim McDonald
                    I said in late winter I was going to make a sign for my son's wedding. Becky thought I was crazy for working on it so early, but considering my current health issues, I am glad I finished early.
                    Knew nothing about making a sign, but knew I could cut, so I jumped in--blind to some of the challenges...
                    Today, 02:45 PM
                  Working...
                  X