Finished the Little Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the Little Boat

Here's a couple pictures of the the boat with it's new paint and varnish.
    It just need some hardware installed now and then look out fishies... here I come
    W.Y.

Fishing Boat Finished ... Off Topic

I posted  a couple pictures of the fishing boat I just finished making . It's in the General WW forum of this site if anyone wants to have a peek.
    W.Y. :

Comment

Re: Finished the Little Boat

Nice Job! It looks really good....now you have a widdle wed boat and a widdle wed truck to pull it wiff!

Comment

It's not a truck. It's a twuck and I'm goint to paint the twailer wed too and take Elmer Fudd fishing with me.
        W.Y.

Comment

W.Y. Great job on the boat... BUT!! It is much to nice to fish out of. I would hate to think of dropping a nightcrawler on the deck and then stepping on it. But a beautiful job.

steve

Comment

Excellent...

Comment

Sounds wike fun to me!!

Comment

Great job Bill but what is that thing you have mounted to the trailer tongue? It has my curiosity piqued.
                Grandpa Grizzly

Comment

That thingy is just one of my little brainstorms. It serves three purposes.
                  (1) When I sat the trailer tongue down it would sit in the dirt or gravel .The underneath part of the thingy keeps it off the ground.
                  (2) I am tall ... 6' 1 1/2' and I had to bend down low to get under the tongue to raise it and then when I came up, the back end of the trailer wanted to hit ground because of the small 8' wheels. The dowel at the top goes right through so I can lift it from either side without bending low and push or pull from a straighter back position.
                  (3) I now have a steel ring in the front of the boat and that dowel is just handy dandy for tying the front of the boat to with a rope.
                  W.Y.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X