Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Ok guys, now that I got your attention, about 4-6 weeks ago or possibly longer, a new scroller at the time showed us a cross with vines around it. Do any of you remember who it was and where I can find it again? I had a call from a customer today from last fall who wants me to do a cross for her front door and I'm thinking that would be just right. She mentioned it to me last fall but I really thought she forgot about it as she never came back to the next show when I was there. Out of the blue she called me today and asked again about it. So if any of you remember who it was or where it is in here I would certainly appreciate it. Or if you have any suggestions where I might look for something send them my way!!

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Betty would this suffice? its either wooden teddy bear or wildwood
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...00/ppuser/3930 I scrolled this one last summer I believe
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

cross

Hi Betty, I have this one. Steve
      Attached Files
      If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
      My Gallery
      [email protected]

Comment

I know there's one in here:
        http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...ils.cfm?PC=407
        Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Im not sure of the cross your speaking of, but ill give this one a try??? http://www.theartfactory.com/Religio...the%20Jews.htm That one maybe?? dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

THANKS GUYS!! I knew you wouldn't let me down. That was exactly the cross I was looking for!!

Betty
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Every once in a while things work out! Amazing!! Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

WTB has a few crosses with vines on them.
                Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                  Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
                  by will8989
                  Glad to hear that. Slow and steady.
                  Today, 09:54 PM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Some of the older books were that way too. It's unfortunate that the printers don't take into account what those pages are for! So sorry to hear of your disappointment. However, I will have to check out that book---I didn't even know there was a circular scroll saw designs book. Share some of...
                  Today, 09:12 PM
                • Tom in Ashland
                  The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
                  by Tom in Ashland
                  Many patters in it I like and I'm sure I will make several BUT Fox Chapel's printing of this book absolutely SUCKS. Most of the patterns are printed so near into the binding that it is impossible to either scan to .PDF or use a copy machine. I will have to cut out each pattern separately or cut off...
                  Today, 08:08 PM
                • keystonecop
                  Reply to Tough Decisions
                  by keystonecop
                  Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
                  Today, 06:14 PM
                • KarlB
                  Reply to Tough Decisions
                  by KarlB
                  " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
                  Today, 04:02 PM
                Working...
                X