Progress on my own pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress on my own pattern

I've been workin on this for a little over 5 hours,BTW finally got my ink for my printer lol. It's no JZ. but I think it looks pretty good so far.This is the first pattern I've ever done and showed it to Kevin to get some input and He said it looked pretty good,Thanks Kevin,I hope you all feel the same as he did. I'm not gonna show progress again no input lol.

Jerry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DukeNukem; 03-10-2007, 04:44 PM.
    Don't worry be scrolling

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
    Reply to New turning tools
    by handibunny
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
    Today, 05:34 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to My computer issues.
    by will8989
    I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as it’s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Linda,
    Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
    Yesterday, 08:41 AM
  • RJweb
    by RJweb
    Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
    Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Working...
X