No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Arizona opened up vaccines to 55 and over this past week. Appointments at the county mass vaccine sites filled up within a few hours. Today I got online to my grandson's pediatrician's office, as I heard they were doing them to help the community. It took 5 minutes to snag an appointment for tomorrow...
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Eagle
    by Linda In Phoenix
    That's one pretty piece of wood and a very nice cutting. The story that goes with it and your father's love for wood make it even more special. May all that wood make you feel close to him always. Hold on to those memories of him to carry you through the Alzheimers, and for many years after. The...
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • rhw80
    Reply to website to generate portraits from photos
    by rhw80
    This one? https://online.rapidresizer.com/phot...to-pattern.php
    Yesterday, 08:41 PM
  • martzy
    Eagle
    by martzy
    My father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's this last summer. We had to move him into a nursing home because he couldn't take care of himself anymore. He used to run a successful wood shop. He made shooting benches, picnic tables, porch swings, among other things. My cousin bought his property so we...
    Yesterday, 05:43 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to Darkening oak
    by jim_mex
    Hi Jim - a long while back I did a series of ebonizing tests using the steel wool and vinegar method on a variety of woods. On white oak the color turns out to be a light grey. On red oak its a much darker grey black. To get the best out of ebonizing i.e. the blackest coloration the wood needs t o be...
    Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Working...
X