barn puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barn puzzle

I know that I didn't dream this. In an old issue of scrollsaw workshop their was a pattern for a barn puzzle. When you took it apart there were like 7 small cows on the inside. Does anyone rememeber what issue it was in. I cannot find it anywhere. Hope I didn't loose it.
    Thanks Kevin
    When you hit rock bottom the only answer is to look up

Kevin,
    It is in the Spring 2006 (NO. 22) pages 24-26. It is fun to cut. I have made several and given them away. Folks really like them.

Earl

Comment

Thank you I din't know how many times I've looked for this pattern. My eyes must be getting bad. I think I've gone though this issue 3 or 4 times

Thanks again
      Kevin
      When you hit rock bottom the only answer is to look up

Comment

If you have any questions, Canadian Scroller (Carl Hird-Rutter) wrote the article!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
          Reply to Pattern Vault
          by dottyblues
          Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
          Today, 12:20 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by Linda In Phoenix
          So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
          I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
          In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
          I also added the...
          Yesterday, 10:49 PM
        • will8989
          Supermax
          by will8989
          Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
          Yesterday, 10:31 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Help help
          by will8989
          Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
          Yesterday, 10:11 PM
        • KarlB
          Reply to Pattern Vault
          by KarlB
          Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
          Yesterday, 10:05 PM
        Working...
        X