Dremel down in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dremel down in Vegas

Last night my saw pooped out just when I finished another one of JZ's patterns.I was really upset and my wonderful wife knew it,She knows how much I love doing this and she handed me the money right there to get another saw god knows I love love my wife more though.

DukeNukem

Don't worry be scrolling
    Don't worry be scrolling

glad to hear...

I'm not the only one who has a good wife....

we were out fishing on Sunday and my spinning reel jammed up and my wife says, looks like you new a new reel.
    I've been working on the saw..mine can be considered broke but still useable and every time it does something stupid I make sure that I curse loud enough for her to hear....

I was at woodcrafters on Saturday and they had an Excalibur sitting there for $699 with 30 percent off...I went home and told Mrs.Trout and I think she thought about it for a second...

good luck with the new saw....

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

It sounds like I may have to trade my wife in.
      Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
      www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Mike, you know the saying. Be careful what you ask for!
        Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
        Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Fall issue
          by will8989
          Now is the time for puzzles for me. Impulse buy. I make kids puzzles mostly out of poplar, Bruce’s “pay” from the sawmill and sell them for $10-$15. Will check it out. Waiting for my copy of the magazine.
          Today, 08:58 AM
        • will8989
          And the beat goes on…
          by will8989
          Yesterday starts with my son very loudly coming in the front door, he’s 6’4” and doesn’t do anything quietly. “Mom call the gas company, I smell gas out front.” “Of course you do, it’s the pipe that vents gas outside. I’ve called them in the past, checked it out and working like it’s...
          Today, 08:50 AM
        • KarlB
          Reply to Fall issue
          by KarlB
          Well I just looked under New Releases on Fox Chapels site and found the book. Under "preview" you can see a number of patterns just not all of them. I am glad they showed at least a few of them and I know why they would show them all. Maybe they could show however, really small images of...
          Yesterday, 09:03 PM
        • meflick
          Reply to Fall issue
          by meflick
          Will look forward to getting my Fall issue. Well, if you already cut all those puzzles, you don’t really need that book now do you. 😏😉☺️
          Yesterday, 08:08 PM
        • mtwoodguy
          Reply to Hello all, new here.
          by mtwoodguy
          Welcome! From Reno Nevada. It's nice that you have some metal working tools also.
          Yesterday, 01:01 PM
        Working...
        X