Pattern search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern search

I am looking for a source for the intarsia pattern that I see pictured on the video 'Scroll Sawing for Accuracy':

This is a pattern of an indian sitting on a horse

Re: Pattern search

Hi Mike,

maybe you could ask at this intarsia site:
    http://groups.msn.com/Intarsia Clicjk on General

Mike M
    SD Mike

Comment

That is a JudyGale Roberts pattern. You can get it atwww.scrollerltd.com. it is in their catolog #jrp5 for $24.95
      John T.

Comment

You can get that pattern direct from Judy Gale Roberts at 1-800- 316-9010.
        There is only one place in the US that carries the genuine artical and that is Roberts Studio.
        www.intarsia.com
        you can also get her catalog/newsletter which lists about 250 of her Patterns

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
          Reply to A Bear In The Woods
          by planeur
          Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
          planeur
          Today, 06:59 AM
        • Jimern
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by Jimern
          Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
          Today, 06:51 AM
        • handibunny
          Reply to New turning tools
          by handibunny
          Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
          Today, 05:34 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
          Yesterday, 11:16 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
          Yesterday, 05:55 PM
        Working...
        X