Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizz
    Guest replied
    I'd like to see it cut when you get it done. Like I mentioned, just messing around.... good practice. Although I probably should have taken more time...

Leave a comment:

• Trout
    replied
    thanks Grizz....

I enlarged your attachment to fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 peice of paper and it looks great...that might be my next project...

Trout

Leave a comment:

• workin for wood
    replied
    that's pretty cool grizz. Looks like trout has a new use for his saw too...he can cut out tractors and trains!

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    Guest replied
    Just messed around real quick before I went downstairs to start doing some cutting. (boy am I behind on work... good thing it's a snow day.)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• thecopperfish
    replied
    Great pic Trout! I love being a grandparent. I have six grandchildren ranging from 3 yrs to almost 17 yrs. Now if I could just talk someone into having another one, the babies are so fun!

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    Grandchildren are special. Wonderful picture.
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    That's a great pic, Trout. I promise I won't accentuate the family likeness on that one ...

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    You both have the same nose and hairstyle. I can see the family resemblance everywhere Great Picture. I am jealous I would love grandchildren.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield_Bob
    replied
    Great picture Trout,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Pop
    replied
    Ain't they great! Especially when you can spoil the heck out of them and give em back until next time.

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    It's a photograph to treasure . It takes a lot to make me broody but that... .

Gill

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    What a great picture!!!! dale

Leave a comment:

• Trout
    started a topic me and Caleb..

me and Caleb..

playing with our tractors....

His daddy is the one that I'm making the handcuffs for...
    I'm into this project now. I have a call into the Hayward PD to see if I can get something with their logo or a picture of their badge so I can make a plaque to hang the handcuffs on..
    Luckily, our daughters boyfriend has a sister who is Hayward cop so I should have something in the next day or so....

I might need help with another pattern....

Trout

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X