'Drunk on a lampost pattern"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Drunk on a lampost pattern"

I am looking f0r a pattern of a drunk on a lampost complete with tophat. It is a very old thing. I would like the pattern for scrolling or carving.

Chuck Gushue

[email protected][email]

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by NC Scroller
    I often resize just to fit the size of the wood I have on hand. I agree this is a no win situation because of the various software, hardware differences plus the skill level of us, the end users. Even providing the patterns in a digitized format will no fix this because of the reasons I already mentioned....
    Today, 09:52 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    John your original post is a valid question. It is a simple thing to put in the original scale assuming that it was on the original drawing. As a minimum the size of the material required can be stated, although that has been a confusion for folks that have built the clock projects. I field a lot of...
    Today, 09:22 AM
  • Quartz43
    by Quartz43
    Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
    Yesterday, 08:48 PM
  • keystonecop
    by keystonecop
    This is not a problem with the magazine for my issue.. It is a problem with the book having resized the drawings without giving the actual size.

I do again apologize for my post.. I cannot use the right words to explain it.. so maybe someone should just remove the post....
    Yesterday, 07:29 PM
  • markdavd
    by markdavd
    Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
    Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Working...
X