ps wood machines scroll saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps wood machines scroll saw

does anyone have any experience with the ps wood machines scroll saw, or know of a website where i could read some reviews?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
    Reply to Wooden Headstone
    by cwmagee
    That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
    Today, 10:40 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
    by Sandy Oaks
    Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
    Today, 10:07 AM
  • planeur
    My covid angel
    by planeur
    Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
    I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
    I wont tell you the finish...
    Today, 09:38 AM
  • will8989
    “Old Men” at the sawmill
    by will8989
    This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
    Today, 08:32 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
    by will8989
    They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
    Today, 08:23 AM
Working...
X