John Nelson's Macaw Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Nelson's Macaw Pattern

Made two of JN's Macaw pattern - first w/Woodburst colors, second with 'regular' wood stains: natural, honey, med oak, dark walnut. Everyone who's seen both likes the 'regular' one better - go figure.

Try it - you'll like it!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
    Reply to elementary questions
    by millwab
    Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
    • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
    Yesterday, 07:09 PM
  • dwssr2
    elementary questions
    by dwssr2
    So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
    Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
    Yesterday, 11:49 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
    by Sandy Oaks
    Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
    Yesterday, 11:33 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
    Yesterday, 10:29 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Having a Betty week
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
    Yesterday, 10:12 AM
Working...
X