Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corian

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corian

    Cut these from 1/2 corian Not as neat as some of your work but i like it little on the different side Helmet is from 3/16 corian
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by Green Frog
    Cut these from 1/2 corian Not as neat as some of your work but i like it little on the different side Helmet is from 3/16 corian
    Where do you manage to get Corian in those thicknesses, Jerry?

    Nice cutting but I'm glad my counter top ain't that colour of red ..lol
    Ian

    Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

    Comment


    • #3
      I see nothing wrong with them, they look great! Corian is fun to cut....with the correct blade. They look good to me. dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lucky788scroller
        I see nothing wrong with them, they look great! Corian is fun to cut....with the correct blade. They look good to me. dale

        I didn't say there was anything wrong with them at all, Dale. They do look good and the red is fine for the pieces Jerry did - just wouldn't want Corian in my kitchen .. sorry if I've offended anyone with bright red countertops ...lol
        Ian

        Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

        Comment


        • #5
          NOOOOOOOOOO Ian, i was refering to frogs comment about it not being as good as others work. As for the kitchen, I dont think Id prefer that color either. Maybe in the bathroom, but definatly not a kitchen!! Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

          Comment


          • #6
            that red is painted it is white like the baseball noy offended here

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lucky788scroller
              NOOOOOOOOOO Ian, i was refering to frogs comment about it not being as good as others work. As for the kitchen, I dont think Id prefer that color either. Maybe in the bathroom, but definatly not a kitchen!! Dale
              OK got you now ..lol

              You just bought back memories - in the first flat (apartment) I ever had when I started working I painted the walls bathroom bright red - VERY bright red.

              My mother was horrified the first time she visited ..lol
              Ian

              Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

              Comment

              Unconfigured Ad Widget

              Collapse

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X