Corian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corian

Cut these from 1/2 corian Not as neat as some of your work but i like it little on the different side Helmet is from 3/16 corian
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Green Frog
    Cut these from 1/2 corian Not as neat as some of your work but i like it little on the different side Helmet is from 3/16 corian
    Where do you manage to get Corian in those thicknesses, Jerry?

Nice cutting but I'm glad my counter top ain't that colour of red ..lol
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

I see nothing wrong with them, they look great! Corian is fun to cut....with the correct blade. They look good to me. dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
        I see nothing wrong with them, they look great! Corian is fun to cut....with the correct blade. They look good to me. dale

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them at all, Dale. They do look good and the red is fine for the pieces Jerry did - just wouldn't want Corian in my kitchen .. sorry if I've offended anyone with bright red countertops ...lol
        Ian

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO Ian, i was refering to frogs comment about it not being as good as others work. As for the kitchen, I dont think Id prefer that color either. Maybe in the bathroom, but definatly not a kitchen!! Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

that red is painted it is white like the baseball noy offended here

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
              NOOOOOOOOOO Ian, i was refering to frogs comment about it not being as good as others work. As for the kitchen, I dont think Id prefer that color either. Maybe in the bathroom, but definatly not a kitchen!! Dale
              OK got you now ..lol

You just bought back memories - in the first flat (apartment) I ever had when I started working I painted the walls bathroom bright red - VERY bright red.

My mother was horrified the first time she visited ..lol
              Ian

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• GladeFade
                Reply to My covid angel
                by GladeFade
                First off how thick is the board you cut?
                When I want something to stand out I use backer-boards 1/8 thick to get the depth.
                that means you would have to cut the big cutting into pieces to put the spacer behind.
                for instance the cloud bottom right which his hand is on I would put maybe...
                Yesterday, 11:05 PM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Wooden Headstone
                by Linda In Phoenix
                I am stunned at the fact it wasn't rotted or termite destroyed. That must've been one blessed lady. Thank you for what you all are doing!
                Yesterday, 10:43 PM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Hard Woods for low $$$
                by Linda In Phoenix
                Pretty boards. Our Walmart didn't have any when I went. Thank you for sharing though.
                Yesterday, 10:41 PM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to My covid angel
                by Linda In Phoenix
                Looking at the image, I would sand down the clouds a bit on the left (as you're looking at it)....to make it look like the clouds on the right are the closest to you. Then with the clouds to the left being less pronounced it will make it look more like he is sitting on them. Humorous design choice...
                Yesterday, 10:40 PM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Tough Decisions
                by Linda In Phoenix
                I would have to agree that I've not personally made many designs from the magazine, as I have progressed to making most of my own designs. However, I do enjoy some of the reviews and other articles---as well as checking out techniques of others. I debated as well, but decided to renew. Now I just...
                Yesterday, 10:35 PM
              Working...
              X