Corian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corian

Cut these from 1/2 corian Not as neat as some of your work but i like it little on the different side Helmet is from 3/16 corian
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Green Frog
    Cut these from 1/2 corian Not as neat as some of your work but i like it little on the different side Helmet is from 3/16 corian
    Where do you manage to get Corian in those thicknesses, Jerry?

Nice cutting but I'm glad my counter top ain't that colour of red ..lol
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

I see nothing wrong with them, they look great! Corian is fun to cut....with the correct blade. They look good to me. dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
        I see nothing wrong with them, they look great! Corian is fun to cut....with the correct blade. They look good to me. dale

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them at all, Dale. They do look good and the red is fine for the pieces Jerry did - just wouldn't want Corian in my kitchen .. sorry if I've offended anyone with bright red countertops ...lol
        Ian

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO Ian, i was refering to frogs comment about it not being as good as others work. As for the kitchen, I dont think Id prefer that color either. Maybe in the bathroom, but definatly not a kitchen!! Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

that red is painted it is white like the baseball noy offended here

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
              NOOOOOOOOOO Ian, i was refering to frogs comment about it not being as good as others work. As for the kitchen, I dont think Id prefer that color either. Maybe in the bathroom, but definatly not a kitchen!! Dale
              OK got you now ..lol

You just bought back memories - in the first flat (apartment) I ever had when I started working I painted the walls bathroom bright red - VERY bright red.

My mother was horrified the first time she visited ..lol
              Ian

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
                Reply to Pattern Vault
                by dottyblues
                Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
                Today, 12:20 AM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                by Linda In Phoenix
                So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
                I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
                In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
                I also added the...
                Yesterday, 10:49 PM
              • will8989
                Supermax
                by will8989
                Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Help help
                by will8989
                Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
                Yesterday, 10:11 PM
              • KarlB
                Reply to Pattern Vault
                by KarlB
                Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
                Yesterday, 10:05 PM
              Working...
              X