pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pattern

looking for a source for exotic animal patterns. I am working with a taxidermist and need all of the animal patterns I can find

Re: pattern

Hi Linda,

I did a search in Google and I think you might find some there. I don't know what patterns you are looking for, isit like a portrait. If yes, ask at this site: http://groups.msn.com/scrollsawportraits

Mike M

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Misouri Wayne
      Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
      by Misouri Wayne
      Thanks for the post. I have tried spirals in the past and had lots of issues. I need to set down one day and keep cutting with them until I get the hang of it. Part of my problem may have been covered by your number 7. Tried pine thinking it would be easy to cut but now realize the grain may have...
      Today, 07:05 PM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to Eagle
      by Sandy Oaks
      I agree, a beautiful piece and wonderful cutting. Years ago, my father had Alzheimer. The last six months we had him in the VA center in St. Cloud MN. His wood work shop is still in MN. I could not take it down to TN....
      Today, 12:00 PM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      I have been using spiral a lot more lately Thanks to Charles Hand stunning designs. I have used them of and on since I started scrolling.
      They were a real challenge on my Old Delta SS350. cutting straight in and out was easy, trying to cut details going sideways was the problem because of the...
      Today, 09:16 AM
    • Jimern
      by Jimern
      The best tip I have with spirals is to cut straight lines backwards. instead of pushing the work piece into the blade, pull it toward you. Seems to allow for better control on straight lines (most other lines too)
      Today, 05:27 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Go Wylie Coyote!!!
      Yesterday, 09:19 PM
    Working...
    X