Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Scroll-A-Fairy Contest

Scroll-A-Fairy Contest

Attention all scrollers! It is not too late to enter our Scroll-A-Fairy Contest. Deadlines for entries is now February 10. Please visit http://www.scrollsawer.com/fairycontest.htm for further details, rules, and the pattern.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to New Toy!
    by Rolf
    Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
    Today, 07:50 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to New Toy!
    by NC Scroller
    Nice score!
    Today, 06:16 AM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to New Toy!
    by Quartz43
    Wow...nice Foredom tool.
    Today, 06:08 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
    by will8989
    Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
    Yesterday, 08:16 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Shawl pins
    by will8989
    Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
    Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Working...
X