Re: A Much Better Pushstick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A Much Better Pushstick

Well,the way to answer the question being asked is simple.You do exactly what everyone else on this board does.
    1. Post your article here.
    2. Tell everyone where the picture can be found on picture- trail.
    3. Please be considerate of other peoples requests that you do not post pictures on this site.Others on here may not have the same setup you have for downloading them.
    Thanks,
    groozier
    Lance Brooks

To GOD be the Glory,Amen.

way cool bill I needed that this am . if you are still there the push stick dose it rest on the table on the right side of the fence..

Comment

Im with ya on this Bill....must be hard to have to use a good forum and drag it down to their level......
      maybe you arent of their religion?
      Oh well back to the better life Keep scrolling Bill and I hope I see your posts AND PICTURES on another forum
      bye all
      I am a nobody and no body is perfect...........therefore I am perfect

Comment

Goodbye :

Comment

I tried to get to the picture site but it will not take my users name or my password. I had trouble before to post on this board, now it is with that picture site. When trying to register again, they tell me that my email address has been taken already. It worked once but now I can't post any pictures. I had it at one time but now I'm not able. Tell me why this is?
          Hi_Ho_Sliver, could you please tell me how to post pictures?
          Also, do you do any scroll sawing?
          Mike
          SD Mike

Comment

Hi Mike...I do a little scrollsawing, did quite a bit before we moved to Az but not much lately...wasn't too happy with my dremel...have since bought a DeWalt and like it a lot but other things have kept me from really getting down to some serious scrolling! lol But I will!! lol  as to the pictures, go to http://www.picturetrail.com/carvers-r-us  and if you are asked for a password, type in 'carve'  thats all there is to it. Have been wanting to talk to you about your blades too, but again, too many things going on ....but I spent 3 years bored out of my mind...so no complaints!! LOL Dave

Comment

This is what I have trouble with:
              http://www.picturetrail.com/members/edit?p=27

I have some pictures at one time and now I can't get to them.
              When I do what you tell me to do, I can see some pictures but I'm a member and can't gey to my own anymore.
              Don't know what I dd wrong, Hi_Ho_Sliver
              Thanks to try to help.
              Mike
              SD Mike

Comment

To fxst:
                Religion has nothing at all to do with this matter.I'm sure that there are many religions represented on this board.

To W.Y.:
                You don't have to act like a little spoiled kid and take your ball and go home because people ask you to do things a certain way.
                Thanks,
                groozier
                Lance Brooks

To GOD be the Glory,Amen.

Comment

groozier...I think maybe bill will be happier somewhere else! In fact I think he should start his own forum and then he would have no one or nothing to complain about but himself...he did the same on justwoodworking...a very unhappy man I think... 3m...I clicked on the site you posted and it put my site up and said it was empty...but when I clicked on view, my albums came up...did you click on view? are you paid up with picturetrails? and if that doesn't work, go into members and you will have to type in your password if you remember it. Don't know what else to tell you..not a computer whiz so don't have a lot of help for you. :

Comment

Just to keep everyone honest!! the push stick bill is bragging on is one done by Norm on new yankee workshop quite awhile back...in fact if I remember right, he did two to match the differences in fences!

Comment

I just want to say the following:

1st
                      Bill you are very talented. there are not many who can throw the saw dust around like you can.

2nd
                      You do have some good ideas about improving sites.

3rd
                      You have no human relationship skills. It would seem that every where you go you leave a path of destruction in your wake

4th you are very pompus. You don't come out in the open and say I am better than you but you do it. Someone can post a pic of their work, and yes you tell them they did a good job but you also post a pic of something that you have done as if to say, look I am better than you.

You bash individuals who do not agree with you, and you bash web site admin who don't jump when you say that something should change.

And you act childish...just look above with your blown up icon...that was really chidish.

Need I say more.

Comment

I never claimed to be perfect Bill and I am the first to tell you that I am not. Yes I enjoy woodworking and I will help anyone out anyway I can, even you Bill.

Comment

Bravo 'Atworkagain' honestly and truly spoken..as for Mr Bill Young, I suggest you look at the name of this forum....Carvingworld! Not Bill Youngs Scrollsaw world, no one asked you here and no one needs you to tell administration how to run their forum..everyone here is and has been like a family and perfectly happy with this great forum warts and all... Have a nice day!

Comment

From W.Y.'s previous post:
                            'It was nothing but sheer jealousy of my work because they couldnt ever dream of turning out such work as I do.

At the same time , I am a very modest man. You have NEVER seen me brag about any of my work and I am never jealous in the least of anyone elses work that is better than mine...'

Does the term bipolar disorder come to mind? By all means Bill, if you're not happy here, move on. No one here wants to spend any serious carving/scrolling time reading your monologues. Tearing down this message board and the administration is not in the best interest of the members. Face it, if the content of the scrolling board(s) was interesting, folks would use it. If it's dominated by one person, it gets tedious and boring.

Re. the picture trail site:
                            http://www.picturetrail.com/members/
                            should get you to the main page, which has an icon 'upload pics'.

Comment

William - Please try this link
                              http://www.picturetrail.com/members/edit and I don't think you'll need a password. BTW the correct password is ' carve '.
                              If you're not logged out of your picturetrail site you might have trouble getting into this picturetrail site. I hope not because I'd love to see some scroll saw projects there. I opened a Scroll Sawing Album - please feel free to make any changes you'd like. TIA.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                                Reply to Communion cross
                                by cwmagee
                                That is beautiful.

I am chaffing at the bit to get back to the scroll saw, Unfortunately the urban renewal project "Redoing the deck" has taken over all of my time.
                                Yesterday, 09:25 PM
                              • daveswoodworking
                                Comment on 2020 Ornament Exchange
                                by daveswoodworking
                                Yes I’ll send you the list of names and address to sent to after after the dead line
                                Thank you for join the exchange
                                Yesterday, 09:24 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Communion cross
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Excellent contrast not only in wood choices (LOVE the bocote), but also 90 degree corners on the bocote and radius corners on the maple. Very nice!
                                Yesterday, 08:46 PM
                              • vgraf
                                Reply to 2020 Ornament Exchange
                                by vgraf
                                I signed up four four, Will you be sending the list of where to send my ornaments?
                                Yesterday, 08:19 PM
                              • Trackman
                                Reply to Winter issue
                                by Trackman
                                Got mine in East Central Indiana. Carole has a nice bowl idea an couple of tool reviews
                                Yesterday, 07:44 PM
                              Working...
                              X