high sch. wrestling pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high sch. wrestling pattern

I'm looking for a pattern mini desk clock or plaque to make for my sons high school wresting coaches and teammates. Prefer something similar to berry basket mini sports clocks but unable to find. Any help deeply appreciated as they are wrestling for state championship.

Re: high sch. wrestling pattern

do a googlesearch of winfield, scroller, cherrytree, or wildwood...I believe one or all of them may have what you want

Comment

Re: high sch. wrestling pattern

I found a picture frame with wrestlers on the side, but you could easily convert it into a clock. It is from Scroller Ltd. Yearbook 2004. Their website is www.scrollerltd.com and the item number is MOE35 and the pattern is 4.95[quote author=SonoTom link=board=General_SS;num=1075777638;start=0#0 date=02/02/04 at 21:07:18]I'm looking for a pattern mini desk clock or plaque to make for my sons high school wresting coaches and teammates. Prefer something similar to berry basket mini sports clocks but unable to find. Any help deeply appreciated as they are wrestling for state championship.[/quote]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X