joint website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint website

Is anyone interested in a joint website? It seems that the only way a small guy can get a good position in the sreach engines is to pool resources to keep the cost down for buying a good listing postion. I've been thinking about this for the last couple of weeks, I don't know how it will work but think it could. send me an e-mail at [email protected]. if you might be interested.
    sawer

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
    Reply to A Bear In The Woods
    by vgraf
    Very impressive.
    I'm a little slow......took me a bit to find the bear.😅
    Yesterday, 12:03 PM
  • stephenD
    Reply to A new toy.
    by stephenD
    Well, yesterday, I shot my 18 in the morning. The grands came over and I got one of em to try it out. I had to demonstrate so I got another 12 or so in. Last night I finished up with 90 for the day. Going to challenge myself to one hundred arrows a day for one hundred days. Made an excel spreadsheet...
    Yesterday, 10:34 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to A new toy.
    by Rolf
    That will make Bruce nervous!...
    Yesterday, 08:07 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
    by Rolf
    For me to write something like this with my woodburner, even with the fine ball tip pens, is just not possible for me. The variations in the wood grain really complicate things.
    The laser doesn't care about grain....
    Yesterday, 08:05 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to A new toy.
    by will8989
    A few weeks ago Elliott was looking around and saw a bow and arrows in the rafters in the basement. PopPop I didn’t know you had a bow and arrow. I don’t. It’s Mimi’s. Been a long time since I used it. Maybe I should get it out again.
    Yesterday, 08:01 AM
Working...
X