looking for cross patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for cross patterns

I am looking for a cross pattern that is linked to Saint Patrick and or Ireland. I have seen a pattern of a standard cross with three half circles on the top and both horizontal members. Maybe I am making this harder than it should be. Any words of wisdom? ???

Re: looking for cross patterns

did you do a google search? I bet there are many, many sites. You can also check with scroller, wildwood, winfield and cherry tree...one if not all of them will have patterns I am sure...Dave

Comment

Re: looking for cross patterns

I don't know exactly which cross you are talking about but there is an Irish Celtic cross in the latest issue of SSWS summer issue 2004. It is a Patrick Spielman design. I also know he has a book on religious patterns maybe you can check his web site or Fox books.
      John T.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
        Reply to Having a Betty week
        by handibunny
        Sorry to hear of your refrigerator troubles, but glad that Jane is doing well. Hope her recovery continues in that direction. Please send her our regards!
        Today, 03:11 PM
      • Bill Wilson
        Reply to And now for the questions
        by Bill Wilson
        Improvisation is certainly acceptable, but some patterns are less forgiving than others. As someone else already said, learn to follow the lines as closely as possible. If you wander from the pattern lines, it is usually best if it is intentional. It takes some time and practice, so don't get too...
        Today, 01:00 PM
      • markdavd
        Reply to And now for the questions
        by markdavd
        The lines matter if you are making a multi-layer project if you need things to line up, otherwise it's artist's interpretation.
        Today, 11:24 AM
      • RJweb
        Reply to Having a Betty week
        by RJweb
        Good luck for your wife and hope she is feeling better, that sucks on the refrigerator, RJ...
        Today, 11:03 AM
      • RJweb
        Reply to How to start the day
        by RJweb
        Good to hear, supporting the local business, we had our roof replaced back in September they had 11 (9 guys 2 girls ). Down here they only do 1 layer, so they removed old and replace any bad roof plywood, they did a great job, RJ...
        Today, 10:58 AM
      Working...
      X