selling product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling product

Has any one used E-bay to sell there work? I'm looking for other outlets for my work.
    Thanks sawer

Re: selling product

I've tried E bay with puzzles, and think it is the wrong time of the year to sell them. I also do fall and winter craft shows and call myself the weekend Gypsy because of all the packing unpacking; setting up and tearing down it gets to be tiring, but is fun to do. :

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
      Reply to Need advice...
      by Jim McDonald
      Thanks Carole!
      Today, 10:19 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
      by will8989
      SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
      Today, 09:08 AM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      Interesting, I will nee to try that.
      Today, 08:01 AM
    • handibunny
      by handibunny
      Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
      Today, 06:22 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by will8989
      Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
      Yesterday, 10:37 PM
    Working...
    X