Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobD
    replied
    Paul Meisel did a P-51 Mustang whirligig for us for the Summer Issue...

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Pop
    replied
    Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
    There's some interesting stuff on that page, Pop. That circus is cute ...Thanks for that link..

The translation from german to English is a bit strange though in places ..lol
    Some times it pays to be a Pa. Dutchman........... sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• utbva
    replied
    Meisel has some whirlygig patterns for sale. Check out http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    There's some interesting stuff on that page, Pop. That circus is cute ...Thanks for that link..

The translation from german to English is a bit strange though in places ..lol

Leave a comment:

• Pop
    replied
    Originally posted by dale
    What i am looking for is doing a whirlygig. Just a simple one because it would be my first one.
    What would you suggest to do?

dale
    I've always thought they were neat but have been a little apprehensive to put one in the yard for fear the high winds we get in the hollow would have it off the stand and running across the yard. Just did a quick look for any patterns and came up with this site:
    http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/r...=126&offset=50
    These are pretty basic but mightbe worth a try. They're FREE...

Leave a comment:

• workin for wood
    replied
    I'd just order a pattern and a kit from somplace like wildwood or cherry tree. Looks to me like they are a snap to build, it's the painting that takes some skill.

Leave a comment:

• dale
    started a topic Has anyone done one of these?

Has anyone done one of these?

What i am looking for is doing a whirlygig. Just a simple one because it would be my first one.
    What would you suggest to do?

dale

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X