patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patterns

I would like to know if there are any patterns on how to make a scrollsaw completely out of wood if so I would like to purchace one

Re: patterns

I just discovered this site and saw your post. I have seen plans for a wooden scroll saw advertised on ebay under scroll saw.

Comment

Wildwood has a pattern to make your own. It is # 10580
      $ 25.95. Foot Powered Scroll SAW.

Mike M
      SD Mike

Comment

I found this pattern for 19.99 for a Foot Treadle Scroll Saw. It is at Meisel Hardware Specialties. their website is www.meiselwoodhobby.com and the Item number is W2395[quote author=remmyfloris link=board=General_SS;num=1069219601;start=0#0 date=11/18/03 at 23:26:41]I would like to know if there are any patterns on how to make a scrollsaw completely out of wood if so I would like to purchace one[/quote]

Comment

patterns

Does anyone know a good site you can print patterns off of? I have a lot of books but I think I need some more ideas.

Comment

I found this pattern site while surfing. I have not used it but it does look interesting. lol

http://www.scrollersplans.com/index.html

Scott

Comment

The best patterns in the world canbe found for free. Do a Google image search for anything you're interested in http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q= find the pictures you like, right-click and save then to your computer. Then you can modify them, make them bigger or smaller and print them out.
              My Site Missouri Ozarks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X