Where can you buy Recon DeWalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you buy Recon DeWalt?

Does anyone know where you can find reconditioned DeWalt scroll saws?

I'd prefer a store rather than a 'telephone number' for reliability purposes. But 'would' buy from a ' number if reliability could be assured.
    Retired..... Most days!!
    PhD in grandkid spoiling
    Taking it as easy as I can in the Piedmont section of North Carolina

Re: Where can you buy Recon DeWalt?

http://www.toolking.com and free shipping. Have bought a number of tools from them including the DeWalt scrollsaw..no problems.

Comment

I went to the toolking site but could not find a DeWalt scrollsaw anywhere? Maybe I'm not searching correctly but I tried everything for about half an hour or more. Nothing there?

Comment

if I remember right about the middle of the screen on top is an area you click on that gives you manufacturers names, alphabetically...go to DeWalt and click...OK I just went there and didn't see any either? I sent them an email, will let you know what they say....I did not find the manufacturers list that was usually there either? But I did notice, if I click on the DeWalt logo...DeWalt tools list comes up. They must be changing their site, seems like everyone is these days...just about the time I get to know my way around somewhere, they change it! LOL

Comment

I have personally found this one website, which is now the only place i will buy tools over the internet. It's 'www.tylertool.com' i got my $280 delta scroll saw there for $199.00, it had free shipping, no taxes, even if that website doesn't have recon dewalt scroll saws, the price will be very close to the recon price. I would definently check out tyler tool, the people are very friendly, and if you have complications during ordering or shipping, they will do anything they can to help you out. I LOVE TYLER TOOL!!

Comment

Toolking is using a search box at the top of the page. They've got 2 recon'd scrollers http://www.toolking.com/dewalt/catitems.asp?parent=46 scroll down on this page to see them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X