Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl E Jacobs
    replied
    There are as many versions of lifts as you can imagine ,from bungie cords -to tapered wedges ,saw configuration ,is the biggest variable , .I have tried many(788) finally settled on a swing lift (DIY) ,might not work on yours . You have to study your personal conditions ,and devise some thing that will work ,the way you choose to work w/your suroundings ,space & use. Keep modifing till it really works for you!! There is no simple answer ,as everyone is different and has differing conditions and limitations .

Leave a comment:

• joevm
    started a topic scroll saw arm lifter

scroll saw arm lifter

I have a delta 695 20" scroll saw. (Not to be confused with the 690 which looks like the Dewalt 788). My wife does not have the full use of her right arm so I am looking for a way to lock up the arm when changing blades without her having to use the existing arm lift lock toward the back of the saw. There are several lifter arms made for the DeWalt 788/Delta 690 but they will not work on the 695. Other than just using a piece of wood to hold up the arm are there any ideas out there?
    Last edited by joevm; 12-21-2013, 11:58 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X