Back Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Issues

I am looking for copies of SCROLL SAW WORKSHOP magazine issues 3,4,5 & 9. Thanks for any help!

Re: Back Issues

Hello

I see what I can find out for you...

Bob Duncan
    Fox Chapel Publishing
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
      by Linda In Phoenix
      New toys sometimes become tools we can use, and other times they simply are tools toward expanding our horizons and being there when an idea pops into our heads. Let us know what you try the Ortur on and how it does. I'm sincerely curious. Also....why did you choose Amazon vs the other vendors...
      Yesterday, 11:47 PM
    • will8989
      What is it?
      by will8989
      Bruce was bored and made this. What is it?...
      Yesterday, 10:57 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to First you need to make a mess
      by will8989
      It was a challenge that’s for sure. I didn’t start anything until I was all finished. It’s nice to have a clean area to work in! My biggest challenge was all those pieces of scrap wood that I just might need “someday.” They burned well in my son’s woodstove. And I did get through all the patterns....
      Yesterday, 10:54 PM
    • tgiro01
      Reply to First you need to make a mess
      by tgiro01
      Wow - Betty, what do you charge. I have things to do and I'm in the process of cleaning my shop, just to have room to do it. My problem is that I get the work bench cleared and then start working on projects again. I really need to do the workbench last.
      Yesterday, 10:05 PM
    • tgiro01
      Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
      by tgiro01
      I ordered and received the ORTUR Laser Master 2 from Amazon, the but haven't had a chance to even get it out of the box. Too much going
      on right now. I got the 20 watt version, which is supposed to be good for cutting, but I don't think I'll be doing much of that. There will be a learning curve...
      Yesterday, 09:57 PM
    Working...
    X