The Brown Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brown Bear

Hi Everyone, I just finished this one also it is Brown Bear designed by Philip Wilson and sold in The Wooden Teddy Bear pattern #TBP505. Steve
    Attached Files
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

Very nice, Steve .

You're very productive!

Gill
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Fur what it's worth, Beary Nice Work.
      Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
      Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Looks real good Steve, you sure are making lots of saw dust!
        Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Very nice bear there Steve!
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

I like that bear too, Steve. For some reason I've never got round to looking at the Wooden Teddy Bear site till now .. they have some nice patterns .. I think you're gonna be responsible for me spending more money ..
            Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

That bear is very nice. I'm going to have to check out the Wooden Teddy site as well.
              Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
              and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

very nice Steve Bears are nice to scroll, I have a couple I plan on doing shortly, oh and I just got my newest catalog from WTB and its got tons of new patterns and also some internet only specials well woth checking out IMHO
                Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Wooden Teddy Bear

Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
                  I like that bear too, Steve. For some reason I've never got round to looking at the Wooden Teddy Bear site till now .. they have some nice patterns .. I think you're gonna be responsible for me spending more money ..
                  Ian, I do not think that you will be sorry for the money spent there. Their pattern selection is wonderful with a lot of great sellers. Steve
                  My Gallery
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Steviegwood
                    Ian, I do not think that you will be sorry for the money spent there. Their pattern selection is wonderful with a lot of great sellers. Steve

They have got a great selection - I ordered a few things from them ...

Trying to kick the leaf habit ..lol Just cut another 2 yesterday - birds this time..

BTW Steve you have a piece called Playful kittens in your gallery - where did that pattern come from? It's cute ..
                    Ian

Comment

Kittens

Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
                      They have got a great selection - I ordered a few things from them ...

Trying to kick the leaf habit ..lol Just cut another 2 yesterday - birds this time..

BTW Steve you have a piece called Playful kittens in your gallery - where did that pattern come from? It's cute ..
                      Hi Ian, The Wooden Teddy Bear still has that pattern it is a two pattern set TBP951 $ 6.95. that is the item # and price in the #32 catalogue fall 06. Steve
                      My Gallery
                      [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Steve - I obviously missed that one yesterday .. maybe your cutting just looked better than in did in the catalogue ..
                        Ian

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                          Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                          by NC Scroller
                          I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                          Today, 11:24 AM
                        • NC Scroller
                          Reply to Big week here
                          by NC Scroller
                          Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                          Today, 11:18 AM
                        • jim_mex
                          Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                          by jim_mex
                          Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
                          Today, 09:17 AM
                        • jim_mex
                          Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                          by jim_mex
                          Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
                          Today, 08:42 AM
                        • Rolf
                          Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                          by Rolf
                          WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
                          Today, 08:20 AM
                        Working...
                        X