Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Brown Bear

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Brown Bear

    Hi Everyone, I just finished this one also it is Brown Bear designed by Philip Wilson and sold in The Wooden Teddy Bear pattern #TBP505. Steve
    Attached Files
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

  • #2
    Very nice, Steve .

    You're very productive!

    Gill
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

    Comment


    • #3
      Fur what it's worth, Beary Nice Work.
      Mike

      Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
      Scrollin' since Jun/2006

      My Gallery

      http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks real good Steve, you sure are making lots of saw dust!
        Bill

        DeWalt 788



        aut viam inveniam aut faciam

        God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Very nice bear there Steve!
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

          D. Platt

          Comment


          • #6
            I like that bear too, Steve. For some reason I've never got round to looking at the Wooden Teddy Bear site till now .. they have some nice patterns .. I think you're gonna be responsible for me spending more money ..
            Ian

            Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

            Comment


            • #7
              That bear is very nice. I'm going to have to check out the Wooden Teddy site as well.
              Bill

              I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

              Visit my Gallery
              and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

              Comment


              • #8
                very nice Steve Bears are nice to scroll, I have a couple I plan on doing shortly, oh and I just got my newest catalog from WTB and its got tons of new patterns and also some internet only specials well woth checking out IMHO
                Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wooden Teddy Bear

                  Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
                  I like that bear too, Steve. For some reason I've never got round to looking at the Wooden Teddy Bear site till now .. they have some nice patterns .. I think you're gonna be responsible for me spending more money ..
                  Ian, I do not think that you will be sorry for the money spent there. Their pattern selection is wonderful with a lot of great sellers. Steve
                  If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
                  My Gallery
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Steviegwood
                    Ian, I do not think that you will be sorry for the money spent there. Their pattern selection is wonderful with a lot of great sellers. Steve

                    They have got a great selection - I ordered a few things from them ...

                    Trying to kick the leaf habit ..lol Just cut another 2 yesterday - birds this time..

                    BTW Steve you have a piece called Playful kittens in your gallery - where did that pattern come from? It's cute ..
                    Ian

                    Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kittens

                      Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
                      They have got a great selection - I ordered a few things from them ...

                      Trying to kick the leaf habit ..lol Just cut another 2 yesterday - birds this time..

                      BTW Steve you have a piece called Playful kittens in your gallery - where did that pattern come from? It's cute ..
                      Hi Ian, The Wooden Teddy Bear still has that pattern it is a two pattern set TBP951 $ 6.95. that is the item # and price in the #32 catalogue fall 06. Steve
                      If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
                      My Gallery
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks Steve - I obviously missed that one yesterday .. maybe your cutting just looked better than in did in the catalogue ..
                        Ian

                        Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

                        Comment

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X