Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website / New Messageboard

Dear Scrollers,

My name is Rob Starr and I am the Marketing Coordinator/Webmaster for Fox Chapel Publishing, Wood Carving Illustrated and Scroll Saw Workshop. As you may have seen we recently released the redesigned www.FoxChapelPublishing.com and www.WoodCarvingIllustrated website. Rest assured a redesigned Scroll Saw Workshop is just around the corner and will feature a new message board based on your requests. The new message board will include:

Upload images directly from your computer to your own personal gallery and or to a particular category

Post comments about the images along with rating them from 1 to 5

Create your own personal albums

Searches images by keyword

Create your own favorite album

Polls, Calanders,

and so much more...

Additional changes to the message board will include a seperate scrolling message board along with combining all topics into 'General Scrolling'

In order for this transition to take place we will need to take the board down for roughly 24 hours. This is necessary to import all the existing posts into the new message board along with splitting the forum into two. The date of the conversion will be posted on the message board along with www.ScrollSawer.com.

Rest assured, we will do everything possible to make this transition as smooth as possible. If you have any questions or comments feel free to send me an email or post a message.

Sincerely,
    Rob Starr
    Marketing Coordinator/Webmaster
    [email protected]

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X