RBI scratch and Dent Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBI scratch and Dent Sale

RBI is having a scratch and dent sale this Saturday at their factory in Harrisonville. There's no mention of it on their website, but I got a flyer in the mail today ... claiming hawk scroll saws starting at $350

Just might have to make a trip over there and see

Sorry, got the date wrong, it's Saturday November 6th from 9 - 1

Re: RBI scratch and Dent Sale

Great Randy. Maybe you can have your wife give you the $99 for that cheap scroll saw you were thinking of having her give you for Christmas and put it towards a good saw. And Harrisonville would be in what State?

Comment

Harrisonville, Missouri it's South of Kansas City and about 4-5 hours from me. I guess if I go it'll be an early Saturday morning for me

Comment

I got my Hawk 220 from them but it wasn't a scratch or dent sell. It was a demostrater an well worth the price which was greatly reduced. Never been happier. Well out side of the little bride. :
        Besides Randy, saves on freight if you go there.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
          by Linda In Phoenix
          New toys sometimes become tools we can use, and other times they simply are tools toward expanding our horizons and being there when an idea pops into our heads. Let us know what you try the Ortur on and how it does. I'm sincerely curious. Also....why did you choose Amazon vs the other vendors...
          Yesterday, 11:47 PM
        • will8989
          What is it?
          by will8989
          Bruce was bored and made this. What is it?...
          Yesterday, 10:57 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to First you need to make a mess
          by will8989
          It was a challenge that’s for sure. I didn’t start anything until I was all finished. It’s nice to have a clean area to work in! My biggest challenge was all those pieces of scrap wood that I just might need “someday.” They burned well in my son’s woodstove. And I did get through all the patterns....
          Yesterday, 10:54 PM
        • tgiro01
          Reply to First you need to make a mess
          by tgiro01
          Wow - Betty, what do you charge. I have things to do and I'm in the process of cleaning my shop, just to have room to do it. My problem is that I get the work bench cleared and then start working on projects again. I really need to do the workbench last.
          Yesterday, 10:05 PM
        • tgiro01
          Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
          by tgiro01
          I ordered and received the ORTUR Laser Master 2 from Amazon, the but haven't had a chance to even get it out of the box. Too much going
          on right now. I got the 20 watt version, which is supposed to be good for cutting, but I don't think I'll be doing much of that. There will be a learning curve...
          Yesterday, 09:57 PM
        Working...
        X