No announcement yet.

new stuff for the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Trout you started this, okay I got a new porter cable 5" orbital sander, another frame clamp, a new moto tool, new spot light for the boat. Now the important things from the wife were a new watch to tell what time to come in out of the shop, a black and decker hand crank flashlight to see my way back in, ( can't use dead batteries excuse ) new shirts not for the shop, new jeans because I wear the pants in the family And most importantly my wifes permission to say that. Steve
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

Comment

I got 34 spring clamps. Add that to my collection and I almost have enough now.
      Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Trout, this may sound strange but that chair is similar to mine. The only thing different is the width of the back rest support. Try this, if the support is narrow enough. Straddle the chair where the back pad is against your chest and lean into the work. I can scroll for a long time with out back aches with mine that way. Good luck
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X