Not Really Bragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Really Bragging

Hi folks, I'm not really bragging here, just thought I'd share some pics of the stuff I've made for Christmas gifts.

This angel candle holder is for my best friend Ali and her significant other Jim. It's a pattern from Berry Basket, I found in one of their surprise packs.
    Angel candle holder.jpg

The bedroom lamps are for my daughter Jen & hubby Paul. This pattern is from Lora S. Irish and are featured in SSW # 23 They're suppose to be lanterns, but I turned them into lamps.
    Bedroom Lamps 1.jpgBedroom lamps 2.jpg

The desktop frames are for the young girl who works in my office, she's getting married in June. That's her and her finance on the left, the baby is just a generic that came with the frame. This is also a Berry Basket pattern.
    Desktop frames.jpg

This Rosemailing Clock has gone to Scotland, to the mother of one of my co-workers. It looks more Irish then Scottish, but greens her favorite color!
    Green Rosmailing clock.jpg

Thanks for looking
    I hope everyone has a great Christmas
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Those are nice gifts, you have alot of lucky friends and relatives this year. I like the lamps, those are sure to be a real big hit.
    Jeff Powell

Comment

Everything is VERY nice, and certainly brag-worthy! Those lamps caught my eye, too, very unusual.

Pete

Comment

I agree with Pete. If I had made those I'd be popping buttons on my shirt left and right!
        Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
        Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

sawdustus of hiawatha

Marsha,

Absolutely stunning!! You have some very lucky friends.
          A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
          George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

They're all really nicely done, Marsha - you have lucky friends and relations -I especially like the lights - I keep looking at that pattern in the magazine and meaning to try it .. what did you use behind the scrollsawed sections?
            Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Thanks All for the kind words. I just used a piece of regular paper. The lighting fixture is very small and only takes a 15w bulb, so I don't think there's any risk of fire. We had them on for quite awhile and they didn't generate any heat.
              Marsha
              LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Marsha, I agree with the others, you should be bragging!! Those are some really nice gifts....I'll be your friend

Cathy in NE
                Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

They look great Marsha! On the lamps, what is the top? it appears scrolled as well?????? Dale
                  Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Wonderful work ol buddy, old pal, old friend of mine .
                    I'm sure you'll have lots of happy folks this Christmas.
                    Kevin
                    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
                    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Very kewl ! I keep looking at those lantern patterns and running away at the last minute ! I think you just inspired me to tackle them after all !
                      Thanx for sharing the pics !
                      ...~Robert~
                      DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X