Excaliber 30" saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excaliber 30" saw

would it be considered a good deal if i could buy one of these saws for $700
    cdn?

How old is the saw? If it includes everything (footswitch, stand) and the saw is in good shape, that would be an excellent deal. They sell new in the US for $1595.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

it's 6 years old and includes the stand. i'm going to look at it this evening.

Comment

it's 6 years old, in excellent shape, stand included. it's sitting in my basement, i got it for $500 cdn. for that price i couldn't refuse it.

Comment

good deal Nova now go make some sawdust and make us proud heheheehhe
          Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Sounds like a bargain, Nova - just wish I'd seen it first since I'm just up the road from you ...
            Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Great deal. Have a Merry Xmas and tell everyone else too. pw

Comment

Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
                Sounds like a bargain, Nova - just wish I'd seen it first since I'm just up the road from you ...
                it was in the Bargain Hunter yesterday. did you go the the woodworking show this year? there was a nice lady there with her scrolled items. it belonged to her.

Comment

Originally posted by novascroller
                  it was in the Bargain Hunter yesterday. did you go the the woodworking show this year? there was a nice lady there with her scrolled items. it belonged to her.

Yes I was at the show - do you mean the lady who was next to the seminar area? I thought she was scrolling with a Dewalt?

BTW was it you who was selling some of your work on one of the Halifax classified boards?
                  Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
                    Yes I was at the show - do you mean the lady who was next to the seminar area? I thought she was scrolling with a Dewalt?

BTW was it you who was selling some of your work on one of the Halifax classified boards?
                    yes, that was her. i guess she prefers the dewalt so she decided to sell the ex.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X