Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon's Tattoo art

Hi everyone,
    Sharon asked me to post these for her...
    BTW, Sharon, I didn't need to do any conversions or anything on them...they loaded perfectly for me!

Bob
    Attached Files
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Quite impressive. That is definitely not your average scroll saw art.

I love it and it looks fantastic. You are quite the artist.
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Wow girl!!!! You have certainly taken it to the next level!!! You and your son make a fine design and cutting team!!! I am Super impressed. Great work Sharon!!!
      If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

great job, nice combination of intarsia and fret. Congrats Sharon !
        Jeff Powell

Comment

Smashing! I'm so pleased you persevered in showing them to us.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Wicked!
            what a great marriage of two styles of art
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Wow that is really different, Sharon - good job. I like it - though I'm not sure I'd want it on my bedroom wall ..lol
              Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

awesome!!!!! well done!

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

WOW!!

Thank you for posting that image.
                  I would love to see that in real life.
                  You have really taken to this intarsia art.
                  Rolf
                  RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                  Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                  Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                  And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Love it Sharon!

Chris
                    "If you march your Winter Journeys you will have your reward, so long as all you want is a penguin's egg."

Saws: AWSF18, Meccano Mk II

Comment

Thanks Guys-- I will have to admit I Love this intarsia . It is so challanging and I have not had anytime that I wanted to hurry up and get it done- I love the designing as much as the finishing and all the little challanges in between. I have to admit I have a lot of positive feed back on the intarsia where the fretwork was just a " Oh how interesting" I have had 2 more pieces ordered since I started the skull both intarsia - Kathy Wise's family tree and a sunflower butterfly landscape piece have been ordered. Both bringing in $100 each,
                      Now I do wonder " what price " to charge for something I Really enjoy doing? I sold the teddy for $60. and when I was told to make the tree and landscape for $100 each I began to see more reason to ask-- what price charge?- I thought about $1. per cut. some have a lot of cuts in them but it does seem fair. after all I can't charge the customer for me having so much fun..

Or can I ????

Sharon

PS.
                      Neal - I bought some artists oil today to do the sunflower landscape in -- now tell me how to use it.

Comment

I can see this piece coming from Toni and Sue..BUT..Sharon
                        I like it, you did a great job and I can see how you can make a few buck from it..
                        I have a couple Tattoo's but I don't think they would make very good scroll saw pieces..

Trout
                        (where has my motivation gone?)
                        Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
                        Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

I LOVE that piece. When you decide to make a pattern available, put me at the top of the list! And Bob and Shannon...Imagine how awesome this would be in the Halloween issue!!! Its cover material absolutely! I love it Sharon!!! Dale
                          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale -- you're so sweet I could hug you right now !!!

But actually Love - that pattern is a tatto flash- I just "fixed it a little" - (ohhh a flash is a tatto pattern). I think Tony went through his patterns just to see me pull my hair out getting it done. I had a blast doing it and loved every minute of it..You can check out tatto patterns and print them up and make some awsome scroll work. I just wanted to make the skull look real- and the rose .. ( besides Tony is the artist I just follow the lines lol

Comment

Thank you Sharon, but... I dont need just any flash (or I could scroll my leopard on my shoulder), I like that particular piece! dale
                              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X