Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will8989
    replied
    So, Bob, what's happening with Christmas in July? I'm going through all my mags now for the Christmas stuff I couldn't get in last year's shows and will start working on it now for this year. Gees, there I go thinking about THIS Christmas when LAST Christmas is only 2 weeks old! Am I wishing my life away or what? LOL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Christmas in July

July would be great, November patterns mean finding them again for next christmas

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Mid year would give us more time.

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied

and I third that! Most of my cutting is done by the end of August, the only thing I cut after that is orders so it is very hard to get in any of the ornaments in the November issue in the current year. :

Leave a comment:

• fxst
    replied

I'll second Mikes comment about mid year is a good choice for both Christmas and haloween patterns to give us a chance to get a few ready in time.
    Pete

Leave a comment:

• 3_M
    replied

Hi Bob,

July, August would be good. I have been at craft shows in September and ornaments were a big seller already.

Mike M

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    started a topic Christmas in July

Christmas in July

I know some of you have asked to get christmas ornaments earlier in the year, and since we are in the process of putting the next year's worth of articles together, how many people are really interested in this?

Bob

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by handibunny
    Scotch tape works, too. 😉
    Today, 03:09 PM
  • theframer
    Sue Mey's site
    by theframer
    Sorry if this is the wrong placefor this post. I just tried to look at The Scrollsaw Artist site and I got a message that the site may be corrupted and I should not attempt to enter it. Has anyone else had this experience? Thanks for any help.

Rick
    Today, 02:37 PM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by NC Scroller
    YEAH!!!! My copy arrived today.

As for the best ways to copy/scanning/store/print etc that might be a good article series FC might consider....
    Today, 02:24 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to Bible stand
    by Jim McDonald
    A quick Google search for fretwork book stands showed pattern on Pinterest. Might be worth a look.
    Today, 12:39 PM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by Quartz43
    I agree that with fret work the grey areas may be useful but not needed for Intarsia and some others. It would not be difficult to use grey for some patterns and just lines on others.

Another thing to note is that not many have the ability, software or equipment to stitch patterns back...
    Today, 11:02 AM
Working...
X