Treble Clef Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treble Clef Clock

Can anyone tell me what size clock do I need for the treble clef clock in issue #12??

I haven't made it but I have the issue in front of me and it says a 3 and a 1/2 inch clock with a 3" diameter opening ..

Also says the clocks are avilable from Sloan's ... unless of course you live anywhere cept the US ... grr!!
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Can you tell me if it says I am supposed to blow up the pattern. I have cut it and the diameter is about 11/2 inch

Comment

Did you use the pattern from the magazine page - or from the pattern insert in the magazine?
        Ian

Comment

I downloaded it from the page on the web site.

Comment

I just looked at the downoadable pattern and printed it at 100% - I get a diameter of approx. 1 and 3/4 inch ... but ... when the PDF file first opens it scales to 171% which I would guess (without doing the sums!) would give you the 3" diameter opening mentioned in the magazine ....

Maybe this is a question that BobD could answer? You could try private messaging him if he isn't looking at this thread.....
            Ian

Comment

I would suggest you check out a site like www.klockit.com and look at their clock inserts. Check the various sized ones, paying attention to the mounting diameter. There are so many different ones, it might be best to do that. If you cant find one that will fit, check a few other clock parts suppliers like National Artcraft,Schlaubaugh and Sons, Sloans, Wildwood, ect. Good luck. Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Bruce, the one on probation
                by will8989
                is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
                Today, 12:59 AM
              • will8989
                Sundays market
                by will8989
                When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
                Today, 12:46 AM
              • will8989
                Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                by will8989
                I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
                Today, 12:27 AM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                by jim_mex
                Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
                Yesterday, 08:47 PM
              • KarlB
                Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                by KarlB
                Very well done!

Karl
                Yesterday, 07:36 PM
              Working...
              X