Kayak Christmas Ornament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Christmas Ornament

I had a request at a craft show I did over the week-end for a kayak christmas ornament. Anyone know where I can find one? I remember seeing one but can't remember where. As always, your help is greatly appreciated!! ???

Re: Kayak Christmas Ornament

Go to google and type in kayak christmas ornaments. Don't forget to click on images first. You can find many.

Mike M
    SD Mike

Comment

Mike, thanks for the info. I tried that and all I got was premade ornaments. I wanted patterns to make some for myself. Any other suggestions? Anyone? :-/
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Betty as best guess would be a kayak picture the closest you'd find to a pattern. But what's a pattern anyway - a picture.

Comment

This is true Randy! I'm going to make my own pattern using my son's kayak for a reference. I'm going to try a 3D one, should be interesting!!! Let you know how it turns out!! This way somebody can't say I copied theirs. There's that thing called copyright infringment!
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I don't think there's much to worry about there, unless you were to make alot of them to sell. A few dozen and no one would notice anything but a nice ornament.

Good luck on the kayak, it should be a fun project.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
              Reply to Communion cross
              by cwmagee
              That is beautiful.

I am chaffing at the bit to get back to the scroll saw, Unfortunately the urban renewal project "Redoing the deck" has taken over all of my time.
              Yesterday, 09:25 PM
            • daveswoodworking
              Comment on 2020 Ornament Exchange
              by daveswoodworking
              Yes I’ll send you the list of names and address to sent to after after the dead line
              Thank you for join the exchange
              Yesterday, 09:24 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Communion cross
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Excellent contrast not only in wood choices (LOVE the bocote), but also 90 degree corners on the bocote and radius corners on the maple. Very nice!
              Yesterday, 08:46 PM
            • vgraf
              Reply to 2020 Ornament Exchange
              by vgraf
              I signed up four four, Will you be sending the list of where to send my ornaments?
              Yesterday, 08:19 PM
            • Trackman
              Reply to Winter issue
              by Trackman
              Got mine in East Central Indiana. Carole has a nice bowl idea an couple of tool reviews
              Yesterday, 07:44 PM
            Working...
            X