Kayak Christmas Ornament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Christmas Ornament

I had a request at a craft show I did over the week-end for a kayak christmas ornament. Anyone know where I can find one? I remember seeing one but can't remember where. As always, your help is greatly appreciated!! ???

Re: Kayak Christmas Ornament

Go to google and type in kayak christmas ornaments. Don't forget to click on images first. You can find many.

Mike M
    SD Mike

Comment

Mike, thanks for the info. I tried that and all I got was premade ornaments. I wanted patterns to make some for myself. Any other suggestions? Anyone? :-/
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Betty as best guess would be a kayak picture the closest you'd find to a pattern. But what's a pattern anyway - a picture.

Comment

This is true Randy! I'm going to make my own pattern using my son's kayak for a reference. I'm going to try a 3D one, should be interesting!!! Let you know how it turns out!! This way somebody can't say I copied theirs. There's that thing called copyright infringment!
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I don't think there's much to worry about there, unless you were to make alot of them to sell. A few dozen and no one would notice anything but a nice ornament.

Good luck on the kayak, it should be a fun project.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X