Wanted Paddle Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Paddle Pattern

Hi Everyone, I know this is probably an unusual request but I am looking for a pattern for a paddle. It is for a friend that has just had a baby girl. I am sure that it will not be used. Thanks, Steve
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

Hi Steve,

I have one here somewhere, I would cut them for a girlfriend who did the woodburning thing on them. I would have to look around some to see if I can find it though, been through 2 computers since then. The paddle was about 30" in length, maybe 8" wide.... should I look?

Take care
    Toni

Comment

Paddle

Toni, that sounds like just what I am looking for. Thanks,Steve
      If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
      My Gallery
      [email protected]

Comment

Just watch the movie about FDR, Georgia springs I think it's called, something like that. Men back then were fierce and strick, (Like my Dad). I'll bet after watching that you'll find inspiration. Gotta think mean, lol. My Mom used to have a rubber Cat-a-nine tail. It was scary to look at. She never used it on me though.
        Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
        No task is too tedious for Art.
        Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
        Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Toni,
          Must be a coincidence--I am looking for a paddle pattern to cut & burn if you happen to find it. Thanks in advance!
          Last edited by Randy Huckeby; 02-27-2007, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Are these the kind of paddles you guys are asking about?

http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com...187&A=1&B=Home

Sorry can't get that link to work for some reason - but if you go to that page and search for "paddle" you'll see what I'm talking about ...
            Last edited by PuzzledMoose; 02-27-2007, 05:01 PM.
            Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by NC Scroller
              I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
              Today, 11:24 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Big week here
              by NC Scroller
              Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
              Today, 11:18 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by jim_mex
              Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
              Today, 09:17 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
              by jim_mex
              Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
              Today, 08:42 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by Rolf
              WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
              Today, 08:20 AM
            Working...
            X