shot glass case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shot glass case

A commission job. This case has cubes for fifty shot glasses. After I finished the first one for a lady, she told me she wanted another one just like it. So this is a picture of the second one. The cubes are made of Hictory wood lined with felt and the outside is pine.
    David
    Attached Files
    My grandbabies are what keep me going

That's a nice tidy job. Nothing like ordering another the same to show how much she liked it.

Good Luck
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Comment

Thanks Mayo Farmer, She really did like it. She said the first one was for her husband and the second one was for her son.
      David

Comment

Very nice work. I have over 250 shot glasses I have collected in our travels and displayed on shelves behing glass. Keeps the dusting down.

Arthur

Comment

Very nice job!!! I know how much time it took to sand and finish each one of those little cubes because I made a shot glass holder as a gift for my cuz who retired from the Navy. He collected shot glasses from all over the world. I did add a glass door, so that he wouldn't spend his retirement dusting shot glasses.
          www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Thanks Tango, When I was working on these I asked the lady if she would like glass door or some kind of cover on it and she said she didn't think so. She may come back and want me to add it later.
            David

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
              Today, 12:59 AM
            • will8989
              Sundays market
              by will8989
              When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
              Today, 12:46 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
              Today, 12:27 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by jim_mex
              Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
              Yesterday, 08:47 PM
            • KarlB
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by KarlB
              Very well done!

Karl
              Yesterday, 07:36 PM
            Working...
            X