Cuting rings for bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuting rings for bowls

I sure need some advice on cutting rings on Caroles scrolls I have made six of them and i sure need some help or ideas I have end up not be able get enough sanding.So i turn on my lathe to finish. I love what she has in her books But i am still having fun

Paul, if you let us know what problems you're having, it will be easier to figure out how to help.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Just cutting Carole

Carole thanks I have been working since last August make Scroll saw bowls. My problem is just cutting the rings I will just have to keep worrking at it have done very poor cutting job I end turning on lathe the one i can I say thank s but it my fault i have made 6 of your bowls and starting another Triple swirl bowl just finished Plaid i end up turning turning on my lathe tried sanding could not make look good by sanding I going to cut this next one on band saw I have been doing bandsaw segment bowls using jig on Tippin segment Thankn for you help

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
        by will8989
        Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
        Today, 12:00 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
        by will8989
        Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
        Today, 11:58 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Today’s market
        by will8989
        Bruce just called, total of 10 cardholders and birdhouses left, one Mary, Joseph and lamb, one pepper grinder and a basket to be picked up. He also sold the last dough board we had. Customers want to know what I’ll have next week! And I have a monster headache almost migraine. This has been an unbelievable...
        Today, 11:46 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
        by NC Scroller
        Family first. Prayers for Connie and you....
        Today, 07:56 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
        by will8989
        He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
        Today, 01:10 AM
      Working...
      X